[SSJ-Coaches] Fall Soccer Season

alvarezhome at netscape.net alvarezhome at netscape.net
Thu Jun 6 20:35:15 PDT 2013

Coaches,

Friendly reminder that you have until June 15th to sign up for CCSL fall soccer season.  This takes only 5 minutes of your team to login under Got Soccer
and register your team.  You do not have to pay the team fee, this will come out of your registration fees.  If you are a new team it might take you a few more minutes.  Please get this done sooner than later.

Player paperwork is due by June 21st.  If any of you are ready please drop off now. First come first serve.  Don't wait until you need it for a tournament.
Your emergency is not my emergency.

If you will not be playing in the fall with CCSL, send me an email and let me know so I can stop bothering you.

Thank you,

Rosemary