[SSJ-Coaches] Fwd: Final Chance for Diablo Cup tournament applications

alvarezhome at netscape.net alvarezhome at netscape.net
Fri Mar 1 10:33:16 PST 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: Jay Bedecarre & Cheryl Yasutake <news at diablofc.org>
To: alvarezhome <alvarezhome at netscape.net>
Sent: Fri, Mar 1, 2013 10:28 am
Subject: Final Chance for Diablo Cup tournament applications

Having trouble viewing this email?Click here

Diablo FC hosting 6 tournament weekends in 2013
2013 Tournaments hosted by Diablo FC are on tap in Concord during March, May, July, August and October. Applications are being accepted now for Diablo Cup and Concord Cup XX with the rest of the tournaments open for applications next week including the VW Jr. Masters in May, Summer Classics for girls and boys in July, Summer Challenge in August and the Halloween Kick or Treat Classic in October.

Diablo FC is one of the busiest soccer clubs in the state when it comes to hosting tournaments so you can be assured your team will benefit from excellent organization, competition, fields, referees and awards when you enter a Diablo FC event supervised by tournament director Cheryl Yasutake.
You can always get applications, results & schedules and the latest information on all Diablo FC tournaments on our club website.
Diablo FC tournaments are sanctioned by US Club Soccer and teams from US Club Soccer, CYSA, USYSA and AYSO Elite are welcome to enter.
All the specific details and necessary forms for each tournament are available on the Diablo FC tournament webpages.

Diablo Cup has final openings for March 9-10 weekend
Showcase format provides great spring play for U14-U18

The 14th annual Diablo Cup is next weekend on March 9-10. Over 60 teams already entered from top clubs throughout Northern California.
We are looking in particular for U15 and U17 boys and U14 girls teams for immediate acceptance.
The Summer Classic is open to boys and girls U14-U15-U16-U17 and U18 gold and silver level teams based on 2012-2013 soccer ages.
Our tournament is sanctioned by US Club Soccer. Teams using CYSA or USYSA credentials need to complete the CalNorth Notification for Soccer Travel to Tournaments.
All the forms, fees and online registration are available through the Diablo Cup page on our website.
 Apply Here

Concord Cup XX May 18-19 for U9-U19 teams

Silver and bronze U9-U19 (2012-2013 soccer ages) girls and boys teams can get a kick start to their seasons by participating in Concord Cup XX on May 18-19, sanctioned by US Club Soccer.
This is our landmark 20th year offering Concord Cup to teams in Northern California and Nevada.
USYSA/CYSA teams and AYSO Elite are welcome to participate. Teams using CYSA or USYSA credentials need to complete the CalNorth Notification for Soccer Travel to Tournaments.

Apply Today!

Referees needed for all Diablo FC tournaments -- sign up today

 Diablo FC values providing the best soccer experience for everyone at each of our tournaments and having capable referees working our games is important in achieving our organizational philosophy.
If you are interested in getting scheduled as a center or assistant referee for Diablo FC tournaments please send an email to our Referee Administrator Tony Fuentes.
We also welcome referees who are just visiting one of our tournaments. Tony and his administrative staff of Duane Lamoureux and Val Huerta will make your assignments around any game commitments you might have as a parent or coach.

Forward email

This email was sent to alvarezhome at netscape.net by news at diablofc.org  |
Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe™  |  Privacy Policy.

Diablo Futbol Club | (925) 798 - GOAL | www.diablofc.org | P.O. Box 97 | Clayton | CA | 94517