[SSJ-Coaches] F & E License Courses Schedule

Kwame Akan kwameincali at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 5 07:42:38 PST 2013

Dear Coaches,

I would like to thank the SSJYSL coaches for their
participation in our league.  We as a
league are always trying to provide the most qualified coaches that can lead our
teams.  The coaching license courses
provide the curriculum and methodology to increase our effectiveness as
coaches.  Therefore I would like to
encourage any head coaches interested in furthering their knowledge and also
encourage assistant coaches to complete as many courses as possible.  The F & E License courses are filling up
and if we do not fill the course with representatives from SSJYSL I will then
add additional coaches from other local leagues.

We have finalized the time and location of the F & E
License courses.

F License Course
Information

The F License course will take place on Saturday, March 23rd
and Sunday, March 24th.

The session on Saturday, March 23rd will be a
classroom session that will start at 5 PM and last till 7 PM at the Los Paseos
Club House.

The session on Sunday, March 24th will be a field
session that will start at 2 PM and last till 6 PM at the Bernal Intermediate
School.

E License Course
Information

The E License course will take place on Friday, March 29th,
Saturday, March 30th and Sunday, March 31st.

The session on Friday, March 29th will be a
classroom session that will start at 6 PM and last till 9 PM at the Los Paseos
Club House.

The sessions on Saturday and Sunday, March 30th and
31st will be a field session that will start at 9 AM and last till 5
PM at the Bernal Intermediate School.

Locations

Los Paseos Club House

7047 Via
Ramada

San Jose, CA 95139

Bernal Intermediate School

6610 San Ignacio Ave.

San Jose, CA 95119

Please respond to this email if you
are interested in taking a course and I will add you to the class.

Regards,

Kwame Akan

Coaches Director SSJYSL