[SSJ-Coaches] Game schedules, important information!

Claudio Fleiner scheduler at ssjysl.org
Sun Mar 17 13:35:13 PDT 2013

Hello Coaches,

In the next few days I'll be working on the game schedule. If you have
preferred times for some of your games be sure to add them to your team
page (under heading 'Preferred Games Times).

If there is a (*) mark on this page: http://www.ssjysl.org/teams.shtml
or this page: http://www.ssjysl.org/teams_o.shtml
make sure to add your parents email addresses to the team webpage
(otherwise I will not be able to schedule games for your team).

Any request for the scheduling MUST BE SENT TO scheduler at ssjysl.org ,
emails regarding schedules to any other email address will almost
certainly be ignored/lost.

Please do not send me your individual schedules, I will get them for all
teams together.

All requests must include in the subject:  team name, age, gender and a
summary of the request
(in particular please do not reply to this message, otherwise I'll end
up with dozens of emails with the same subject, which makes it very hard
to find the ones I need to work on).

Thanks! Claudio

P.S.: if you have never edited your team webpage now is a good time to
get started: http://www.ssjysl.org/coach_ed.shtml