[SSJ-Coaches] scheduling games for a different day

Claudio Fleiner scheduler at ssjysl.org
Sun Mar 17 16:00:08 PDT 2013

I've gotten several requests to not schedule games on certain days.
Sorry, I have no control over the days, you will need to work with your
opponent to find a different day if you have a tournament.

Also, I already got requests to schedule games during certain times of
the day. Don't send me emails if you have such a request, instead update
your team page with the information (check out the 'Preferred Game Time"

Thanks, Claudio

Please make sure to add team name, age, gender to the subject of any email you send