[SSJ-Coaches] scheduling games for a different day

Claudio Fleiner scheduler at ssjysl.org
Sun Mar 17 16:00:08 PDT 2013

I've gotten several requests to not schedule games on certain days.
Sorry, I have no control over the days, you will need to work with your
opponent to find a different day if you have a tournament.

Also, I already got requests to schedule games during certain times of
the day. Don't send me emails if you have such a request, instead update
your team page with the information (check out the 'Preferred Game Time"
section).

Thanks, Claudio

--
Please make sure to add team name, age, gender to the subject of any email you send