[SSJ-Coaches] Flyer for Summer Clinic Sessions

Ann Sieber alsieber at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 6 17:27:42 PDT 2013

Attached you will find a flyer for a 4 week series of free clinics that will
be offered to all SSJYSL competitive players in June.  If you are a
competitive coach, please get these out to your families as soon as
possible.  We need to have a head count for the folks running the clinic, so
please ask your families to reserve a space quickly as they are limited.
This is a great opportunity for your players to get some extra skills
development.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

Rich Sieber

Comp Director

comp at ssjysl.org