[SSJ-Coaches] Fall Coaching - MANDATORY meeting-fingerprinting

alvarezhome at netscape.net alvarezhome at netscape.net
Thu May 9 07:50:39 PDT 2013

Coaches,

Its time to start getting ready for Fall Soccer registration.  New this year is mandatory fingerprinting.  All coaching staff, anyone who will be
wanting a coaches pass to be on the player sideline will need to be fingerprinted.  I don't know when the next meeting for this will be so don't miss or you will not get your new passes.  No passes will be issued until fingerprinting has been completed.  No Exceptions.

When:  March 23, 2013

Where:  Los Paseos Clubhouse
             7047 Via Ramada
             San Jose, CA 95139

Time:    6:30 pm-8:30pm

Who:  All adults that will be working with the kids.

What do I need:  Identification and attached completed form.  Please bring with you.

You will also need to complete the online coaches registration.  You will complete this one time and never again.  Do not wait to do this.
Go to calnorth.org, choose the programs tab, choose adult online registration.  Please complete as instructed.

More information to follow.

PLEASE RSVP.  I need to get an expected headcount so we can be prepared.

Any questions please email me.

Thanks,
Rosemary