[SSJ-Coaches] Mandatory Fingerprinting -May 23rd

alvarezhome at netscape.net alvarezhome at netscape.net
Sun May 19 09:03:02 PDT 2013

Coaches,

Reminder:  There is MANDATORY FINGERPRINTING Thursday May 23 from 6:30 to 8:30 at the Los Paseos Clubhouse, 7047 Via Ramada, San Jose 95139.

If you plan on being a coach, asst. coach or trainer you must have your fingerprints taken.  I will have another date but I don't know when.  No passes will be issued until all coaching staff on a roster have been fingerprinted.  NO EXCEPTIONS.

If you have not already please RSVP to me so I can make sure I have enough staff there to get this done quickly.  I have had only 17 rsvp's and most of them are from Rec.  Comp teams this is very important that you get to the date and let me know or you will not get your passes in time for tournaments.

Thanks,

Rosemary