[SSJ-Coaches] SSJYSL - Board Meeting & Tryouts

Smith, Cal cal.Smith at Aspect.com
Mon Nov 18 13:16:19 PST 2013

Coaches -

We are having the first board meeting of the new year tonight, 7:30pm @ Los Paseos Club House.  We still have three board positions open if anyone is interested.

Recreational Director
Tournament Coordinator
Comm., Activity and Promotions

The main objective of tonight's meeting will be finalizing tryout dates, times and locations.  It looks like we will be able to have all of our tryouts on turf fields this year.  I will send out an email tomorrow with the finalized tryout schedule and a flyer for you send out.

One last item, if you have not already please complete and submit your coaching applications ASAP.  Here is the link to the application.
http://www.ssjysl.org/forms_coachapp.shtml

Thanks,

Cal Smith
SSJYSL President