[SSJ-Coaches] SSJYSL - Practice Fields - CLOSED ON WEDNESDAY

Eric Simons ricklions at att.net
Tue Nov 19 20:13:08 PST 2013

ALL FIELDS ARE CLOSED TOMORROW WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 20TH DO TO THE WET CONDITIONS.

Coaches, most of the permits we have to utilize fields for our practices will expire at the end of this month.  If any of you plan to continue your teams practices during the months of December and January you will need to contact me to insure we have a permit to use the field you would like to utilize.

I will close the following fields to any practices or games starting December 1, 2013, Bernal Intermediate School (winter approved for the upper field December 30,2013 thru January 3, 2014 only), La Colina Park (available again on Tuesday, January 7, 2014 on Tuesdays and Thursdays during January and February), Martin Murphy Intermediate School (available again on Monday, January 14, 2014, Monday thur Fridays), Randol School and Oak Ridge School, closed until further notice.

Contact me if you have any questions on where you can practiceduring the months of December and January.

Eric (Rick) Simons
SSJYSL Fields Director
ricklions at att.net
(408) 227-4163