[SSJ-Coaches] Mandatory Coaches Meeting

Ann Sieber alsieber at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 22 06:36:11 PST 2013

There will be a mandatory coaches meeting for all competitive coaches on
Wednesday, December 4, 2013 at Davis Intermediate School multi-purpose room
at 6:30 pm.  Davis is located at 5035 Edenview Drive, San Jose, CA 95111.

The meeting will cover the upcoming comp try-outs and what will be expected
of you.  I would also like all of you to bring a draft pdf of a flyer
specific to your team.  Flyers should contain: Team Name, Age group, sex,
and current competitive level.  You should also include fees charged (
monthly fees, uniform and equipment costs, tournament fees, etc..) practice
times, practice locations, time commitments, core values of your team,
coaches certifications, team contact information and all other pertinent
information regarding your team.

Please let me know if you have questions.  I expect to see every team
represented at this meeting.

Rich Sieber
Competitive Director
SSJYSL