[SSJ-Coaches] SSJ Academy Spooky Halloween Treats & Tryouts!

Smith, Cal cal.Smith at Aspect.com
Sun Oct 6 19:16:16 PDT 2013

[http://ussportscoaching.com/images/ussc%20eflyer%20header.jpg]

SSJ Academy Halloween Treats[http://ussportscoaching.com/images/resized/halloween-desktop-themes_f154x116_1351167616.jpg]
Watch Out for the Spooky SSJ Trainers this Halloween. Plus our Tryouts!

The SSJ Trainers will be coming to the Kickers, Under 6 and Under 8 fields the week of Halloween. Plus see them at San Jose States Mens Soccer Halloween Night

Who Can see them first and Scare them back!

SSJ Academy Halloween Treats: This Halloween the SSJ Trainers will be coming round our Kickers, Under 6 and Under 8 fields with treats for our players! We also have the San Jose State Mens Soccer Halloween Night on October 25th with Coaches in Costume and with treats for the kids

SSJ ACADEMY TRYOUTS: South San Jose League is delighted to announce its new competitive academy program tryouts: The SSJ Academy is now a year old and going strong. All teams will have a professional trainer to provide 2 practices a week including games, tournaments and everything for a competitive team in Northern California. We currently have 3 teams in the Academy (Under 9 and Under 8) and they have enjoyed great success in their first year moving up the levels in the divisions

What are we looking for? Under 9 and Under 8 Boys and Girls Teams.

Under 9: Players born from August 1st 2005 - July 31st 2005. Under 8: Players born from August 1st 2005 - July 31st 2006

To sign up please just email us and we will get you information: ssjacademy at ussportscoaching.com<http://ussportscoaching.com/ssjacademy@ussportscoaching.com>

What if I am to young? No problem, we have youth programs for you from ages 2 and above with professional trainers.

Just email us: ssjacademy at ussportscoaching.com<http://ussportscoaching.com/ssjacademy@ussportscoaching.com>

What if I am not ready for competitive soccer? No problem, we have great training clinics and recreational programs for you.

Just email us: ssjacademy at ussportscoaching.com<http://ussportscoaching.com/ssjacademy@ussportscoaching.com>

WINTER PROGRAMS - SPOOKY OFFERS!
WE HAVE 50 % off during October.

This winter we are having a Kickers and Winter camp program for those players that want extra skill development or have something to do in the holidays period. We will have the same options as our summer program: short morning, half day and full day at one of the fields in South San Jose. Come out and see the SSJ Trainers you all know. Kickers will be Saturday mornings INDOOR at Off The Wall Soccer

This program is open to players of all ages and abilities. Our aim is for players to attend a professionally coached camp/program in order to be taught the key skills of soccer, including dribbling, passing, shooting, positioning and teamwork by the Trainers.

SIGN UPS: All sign ups are online at: www.ussportscoaching.com<http://ussportscoaching.com/www.ussportscoaching.com>

FACEBOOK: Like 'SSJ Academy: SSJ Youth Soccer League' and get special offers and prizes only available on Facebook

NEED MORE INFORMATION?

Email us at: ssjacademy at ussportscoaching.com<http://ussportscoaching.com/ssjacademy@ussportscoaching.com>

Or call us: 1-855-ASK-USSC

WHAT TO BRING & WEAR

*         Soccer Cleats/Shoes
*         T-shirt
*         Shorts
*         Soccer Socks
*         Water Bottle

[http://ussportscoaching.com/images/soccer%20players.jpg]
PROGRAMS OVERVIEW

*         Year Round Soccer
*         Professional Training
*         Online Registration
*         Scholarships Available!

[http://ussportscoaching.com/images/resized/pumpkin-03_f156x182_1380754356.jpg]

PROGRAM

DATES

DAY

TIME

COST

LOCATION

Tryouts

October 11th, 18th, 25th and November1st

Fridays

5.15pm-6.30pm

Ffree

Stratford School