[SSJ-Coaches] Fwd: [FSJ-Board] 2013/2014 Futsal Registration now open!

Rosemary Alvarez registrar at ssjysl.org
Thu Oct 10 13:12:43 PDT 2013

FYI
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bruce Yost <bruce_yost at yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 11:57 AM
Subject: [FSJ-Board] 2013/2014 Futsal Registration now open!
To: "fsj-info at futsalsj.org" <fsj-info at futsalsj.org>
Cc: FSJ Board <fsj-board at futsalsj.org>, FSJ Coaches <fsj-teams at futsalsj.org>

Coaches,

The 2013/2014 Futsal season is fast approaching and registration is now
open!  Futsal San Jose will play 11 games starting on December 7 and ending
in early March. We are also considering organizing a tournament on one of
the weekends during the session.  Games are played at various locations
around San Jose.  Team registration fees are $525 if postmarked by November
1.  Postmarked after Nov. 1st the fees are $575, so register soon.  (Note:
fees for the Academy are different).  All registration fees should be sent
to:

Futsal SJ
c/o Rosemary Alvarez,
7234 Via Bella, San Jose, CA 95139

and checks should be made payable to Futsal San Jose.  You can start the
process by going to

www.futsalsj.org

and click on the Registration link on the left of the page.

Players and coaches must also register with USFF for insurance and to
receive playing passes.  A link to the USFF site can be found on the Futsal
San Jose website or at

http://www.futsalsj.org/registration_usff.shtml

Also look for further emails about the Coaches Meeting coming up in
November.  If you or someone you know would like to become a Futsal
referee, more information will be posted on the website soon announcing
referee classes.  All refs must be licensed to be able to work any FSJ
games.

Also this season, we plan to expand our Recreational Academy program.  The
academy will offer instruction for new teams to Futsal and will also accept
individual player registration applications.

Looking forward to another exciting season of Futsal,

The Futsal San Jose Board
http://www.futsalsj.org/