[SSJ-Coaches] Alan Chase

David Serrano ddddx4 at att.net
Fri Sep 6 01:07:07 PDT 2013

My wife just passed on this info via Jessica Dominici:

For everyone who knew AL CHASE aka coach Al! A good friend of my dads and
one of my best friends dad.  If you didn't know he passed away about a
week and a half ago, his services are this weekend. Here is the info if
you would like to join the ceremony of celebrating Al's life!   From
Jessica chase: my dads service will be held sept 7 at 10 am at st Mary's church in vacaville. The address is 350 Stinson ave vacaville ca,
95688. Following the service will be a reception/lunch at my house at
7522 English hills rd vacaville ca 95688. Please let me know if you have any questions, and please spread the word in case I forget anyone.
Also, if you plan on coming to the reception please bring country
comfortable footwear. Thank you.