[SSJ-Coaches] GUNDERSON HIGH SCHOOL - Goals and corner flags

Eric Simons ricklions at att.net
Fri Sep 6 19:28:08 PDT 2013

If your team plays any of the games at Gunderson High School on the turf field the goals are to remain on the field.  The corner flags are to be removed and placed, on the ground, next to the small green storage container at the south-west area of the field.

If you teams has a game on the Gunderson High School grass field, the goals are to be removed off the field and placed against the fence (near the sound wall) where you will see the lock and chain.  Make sure both goals can be locked with the one chain.  The corner flags are to be placed on the ground next to the goals.  I or someone from the league will pick them up later that day.

If you have any questions regarding the set up or take down of any weekend game field please let me know.

Eric (Rick) Simons
ricklions at att.net
(408) 227-4163
Soccer Line