[SSJ-Coaches] Randol School - Neighborhood issues & Noise makers

Eric Simons ricklions at att.net
Sat Sep 7 07:09:08 PDT 2013

I have received complaints from the San Jose Unified School District regarding the soccer activities that take place at Randol School.

Coaches your teams should have your practices completed by sunset and everyone should leave the area shortly thereafter.  Neighbors are complaining that adults stay well beyond sunset and talk in the street area and allow numerous children to be unsupervised and controlled around the school and immediate area.

Our permit expires at dusk at the Randol School and everyone associated with our soccer program should leave the school and immediate area.

We start games today at Randol and other league game fields.

NO NOISE MAKERS ARE ALLOW TO BE USED AT ANY OF OUR FIELDS by our teams or any visiting teams.

Please insure that you pickup after your team and inform your parents to pickup after themselves and not to dispose of any items on the streets.

Eric (Rick) Simons
ricklions at att.net
(408) 227-4163
Soccer Line