[SSJ-Coaches] Mandatory Fingerprinting

Rosemary Alvarez disneysoccermom at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 21:02:58 PST 2014

Coaches,

CYSA Soccer mandates all coaches, asst. coaches and trainers  be
fingerprinted.

We will hold a fingerprint night.  Please plan to attend.  This will only
take a few minutes.

Where:  Los Paseos Clubhouse
              7047 Via Ramada
               San Jose, CA 95139

When:   Monday March 17th

Time:     6:30 to 8:30 pm

Please complete the attached form and bring with ID to the clubhouse.

Also, you must complete the Online Adult Disclosure form.  Instructions are
attached.

If you coached last fall and did this process there is no need to do
again.  If you have had your fingerprints done other places for job, school
etc, you must do it again with cysa soccer.

We will also be holding our montly board meeting at the clubhouse at 7:30
that night  if interested you may stay but no obligation.

Any questions, please let me know.

Rosemary