[SSJ-Coaches] Scheduling games

Claudio Fleiner scheduler at ssjysl.org
Mon Mar 17 18:48:36 PDT 2014

Hello everyone,

some of the game schedules are out, but not yet for all playing leagues
(in particular the rec teams playing as part of the district playthough
do not yet have a schedule). Don't expect any games scheduled until
those are out.

Also, please do not ask me

  * to move a game to another day (even Saturday to Sunday): instead you
    need to contact the other team and ask them for permission to move
    the game in the first place. If you have permission let me know, but
    only AFTER the schedule is out (I cannot schedule your changed game
    until the first pass of the schedule is done)
  * to make sure games for teams that have the same coach do not
    overlap. Instead edit your team page and list the teams under
    "Related Teams"
  * for a particular time for a game by email. Instead enter the time on
    your teams webpage under "Preferred time for games". Make sure to
    give at least a 4h window, and note that there might not be a field
    available at the time you'd like to play, in which case the request
    cannot be honored.

Infos for editing the team page: http://www.ssjysl.org/coach_ed.shtml

If you do send me an email please make sure to add team name, age,
gender and playing league (comp/rec) in the subject, otherwise it might
be impossible for me to find your email again when I do schedule updates.

thanks, Claudio

--
Please make sure to add team name, age, gender to the subject of any email you send