[SSJ-Fields] Schedules are online for all comp teams

Claudio Fleiner claudio at fleiner.com
Thu Aug 30 09:04:15 PDT 2007

Hi everyone,

since yesterday the schedules for all comp teams are in. Please check your
teams webpage at www.ssjysl.org and compare it with either the Delgado or
Abronzino schedule (you find links to those webpages under the 'Links'
menu). Make sure you have a field to play on for all your home games, but
no fields on days you don't have a home game.

Note that there have been several changes since my last email, partly
due to fields that are no longer available on certain dates, and in some
cases to distribute fields more evenly among teams.

We have access to Santa Teresa Turf on each Saturday at 5:30pm, and most of
those slots are still free. If you are interested to move your game on a
certain date to Santa Teresa send me an email, no later than tomorrow noon
(first come, first serve), after tomorrow you need to contact the FC of
Santa Teresa. Any games after Oct 4  will have to be played in the dark
though, as the sun sets before 6:45, please keep that in mind.

I am still waiting for the schedules for our oldest rec teams, until then
please wait with change requests UNLESS a game is missing or the change
touches Sundays only. Once the last schedule is in (probably tomorrow) all
change requests have to go to the field coordinators as usual. Please
realize that the sun sets quite early at the end of the season (most of the
scheduling pages now show you the sunrise and sunset time, and the main
page has a table for the next 12 weeks at the very bottom, under the
current weather forecast).

You can add all your away games to your teams webpage by editing the page
as usual. This is mostly meant for your parents so they know when to go to
which field.

Greetings, Claudio