[SSJ-Fields] board dinner

KAREN BEUERLEIN tknolans at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 3 16:59:07 PST 2008

I spoke with BJs Brewhouse today.  They have space for us on 1/12/07 @ 5:30 but I have to move fairly quickly to make this happen.  BJs requires that we use their event menu for a party larger than 19 ( a number that we are near if not exceeding).  This means we would choose from a buffet style menu for our group and pay a per person rate.  In order to confirm this I need to sign a contract quickly.  If we are less than 19 then we order from the menu.  As such, I need a firm head count quicker than the original date of 1/7.  Please reply by tomorrow or I am open for other suggestions of resteraunts.  Attached is the event menu.
  Karen

!DSPAM:477d86b1174411039158035!