[SSJ-Info] Rec Spring League 2008 Information

Claudio Fleiner claudio at fleiner.com
Wed Oct 31 13:32:07 PDT 2007

Hi everyone,

Cannot wait to touch the soccer ball as soon as the weather gets better in
Spring? Don't want to wait for Fall? Then our new Spring rec league is for you!

The first games of the Spring league will be played on April 5 2008, the league
ends on June 7 for a total of about 10 games per team!

This year we allow Fall rec teams to stay together and register as a team.
Teams that do register this way get an additional $20 discount per player
as no new uniforms will have to be given to those teams (they are expected to
play in their Fall uniforms). Teams that want to register this way need to
fill out the team registration form http://www.ssjysl.org/docs/recteamreg.pdf
and turn it in together will all the player registration forms and checks
as one package. At least half the team needs to register this way in order to
qualify for the $20 discount/player.

Individual players can register too, and will be placed on teams the same
way we form our Fall rec teams.

Check our webpage for all details: http://www.ssjysl.org/registration_spring2008.shtml

or send em an email if you have any questions.

Greetings, Claudio