[SSJ-Info] OPening Day - pass along to your teams

KAREN BEUERLEIN tknolans at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 7 10:24:14 PDT 2009

Opening Day Celebration Sunday September 13 at Oakridge School

We have a number of great activites scheduled for opening day and hope that your players and their families can participate.

Schedule of Activites:
9-4 Pictures scheduled.  Pictures are taken in the adjoining park.

10 - 2 Opening Day Activities
    DJ RJ Hammond
    Jump houses and more - Tickets .50$ or $10 for all day fun

10 AM the Opening Day Bowl Javier Urizar's B52s will take on Christophe Didier's Cobras in a grudge match.

10-12 The Class 1 BU14 Elite Independent and Coach Tony Deras will host a clinic for players of all ages and skill levels on passing, receiving and ball control.  All players are encouraged to drop in and participate.

12 noon:   Come watch our own SSJYSL coaches play

Come Hungry!  Our competitive teams will be hosting food booths through out the day serving pizza, hotdogs, tacos, nachos and so much more.  Money raised will help support the teams.

Email me with any questions

Karen Nolan