[SSJ-Info] FW: San Jose Earthquakes Pre-Game Coaches Chalk Talk and New England Revolution Match (4/17, 7 pm Buck Shaw Stadium)

Bruce Yost bruce_yost at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 9 09:22:33 PDT 2010

All,

This year, SSJYSL has agreed to partner with the San Jose Earthquakes in promoting the beautiful game.  To that end, the Quakes will be offering special discounts on game tickets and other promotions for us, including special South San Jose Youth Soccer League nights at selected games, where our teams/players can be part of the opening ceremonies, etc., or possibly participate in half-time scrimmages on the pitch.

The first of these events is a pre-game coaching chalk talk.  If you are interested in this event or just want tickets to the game, please contact Anthony Perry for individual or group ticket sales at the below email address/phone number.  Be sure to mention that you are part of SSJYSL so that we can get credit which will lead to other events and opportunities for our league.

Yours in soccer,

Bruce Yost
President, SSJYSL

San
 Jose Earthquakes Pre-Game Coaches Chalk Talk
and New England Revolution Match (4/17, 7 pm
Buck Shaw Stadium)

Who:
You (SSJ Coach/Team
Manager)

What:
Earthquakes Pre-Game Coaches Chalk Talk (focus on Counter Attacks)

Where:
Buck Shaw Stadium ( Santa Clara
 University )

When:
April 17th (pregame), 7 pm kick-off

Cost:
Starting at $18 per person; additional value, on-field activities, and
programming options for groups/teams (10+ people)

Deadline
to RSVP/Order: April 14, 12 pm

Join the San Jose
Earthquakes at the first Chalk Talk of the season, as a member of a partner
soccer organization to the Earthquakes. Please note there are limited
spaces available.  An on-field experiences for teams will be made
available as well (based on availability).

Questions and
Ordering:

Anthony
 Perry // 408-556-7712 // aperry at sjearthquakes.com

Anthony Perry

San Jose Earthquakes

(d): 408-556-7712

(f): 408-260-6802

sjearthquakes.com,
Our Fans, Twitter, Facebook

2010 Schedule

2009
Earthquakes Highlight Video

New perks and discounts for 2010 Ticket
Packages & Group Outings

Next 3
Home Games: 4/17 vs. New England (7 pm), 5/1 vs.  Colorado
(7 pm), 5/8 vs. New York
(7 pm)

Before you print, think about the ENVIRONMENT P