[SSJ-Info] South San Jose Youth Soccer League - Official Summer Soccer Camp !

tw_squared at sbcglobal.net tw_squared at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 22 14:28:13 PDT 2010

South San Youth Soccer League:
Summer Soccer Camp: July 26th- 30th 2010

SSJYSL would like to invite you to the return of WCC’s summer soccer camp. To help your child prepare for the fall league we have joined up with Coach Bav's team of professional international coaches. This camp offers children a fun, safe, positive and challenging environment to learn to master the game.  This is the official camp of SSJYSL.

Camp details:

Location:  Bernal Middle School

Dates: July 26th – 30th  2010

Time: 9-Noon

Age: 5-14 years / Coach to player Ration: 1:15 max
Cost: $129 (sibling discount $10 off 2nd or 3rd child)
Includes: t.shirt, snacks, all coaching, graduation and more !

Last summer we sold out so sign up today to receive your early bird discount. Download your flyer and mail it in at:

 http://www.westcoastcoaching.org/store/files/16.pdf

Save $5 with a copy of this coupon !

Offer Expires: June 2010