[SSJ-Info] Earthquakes Playoff Offer

tw_squared at sbcglobal.net tw_squared at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 22 21:59:42 PDT 2010

Earthquakes Playoff Game!

Who: Earthquakes vs. TBD (Possibly: LA Galaxy, New York Red Bulls, Real Salt Lake , Columbus Crew)
When: Saturday, October 30, 8pm
Where: Buck Shaw Stadium, Santa Clara University

The San Jose Earthquakes under MVP candidate and Danville native, Chris Wondolowski are heading back to the playoffs for the first time since returning to the league in 2008!  Tickets start under $20 for teams/groups from South San Jose Youth Soccer League.  All teams that order before 5 pm on 10/28 are eligible for on-field activities as well!

Hospitality options available as well.

Playoff Video
(flyer attached)

For full details contact:

Anthony Perry // 408-556-7712 // aperry at sjearthquakes.com

I hope ya’ll can make it!

Anthony Perry
San Jose Earthquakes

(d): 408-556-7712
(f): 408-260-6802
sjearthquakes.com, Our Fans, Twitter, Facebook

2010 Schedule
2009 Earthquakes Highlight Video

2011 Season Ticket Deposits on Sale  Now & Discounted Group Outings Still Available
Remaining Games: 10/30 vs. TBD, 8 pm (Home Playoff Game)--Potential '09 Champ Real Salt Lake , 08 Champ  Columbus Crew, LA Galaxy, or New York Red Bulls

(Join the Earthquakes as we Light the Night to Fight Leukemia and Lymphoma on 10/23)
Before you print, think about the ENVIRONMENT P