[SSJ-Info] SSJYSL Opening Day - Sept 12th, 10am-2pm

tw_squared at sbcglobal.net tw_squared at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 10 11:21:34 PDT 2010

South San Jose Youth Soccer League
Opening Day 2010

Sunday, September 12
10am-2pm
 Oakridge Elementary School
5920 Bufkin Drive
San Jose, CA  95123

Don’t miss out on the fun!
Team/Individual Pictures - Coaches Game - Cleat Exchange
Obstacle Course - Giant Slide- Comp Team Games
Jump House - Music - Food - Prizes - and more!
 ************
Do you have a pile of gently used cleats sitting in your garage?  If you answered yes, plan to bring them to our Cleat Exchange.  Place each pair in a plastic grocery bag and mark the size on the outside then drop them at the Cleat Exchange table.  Need a pair of cleats?  Stop by the Cleat Exchange table to see if we have the right size.
Schedule of Events:
10am-2pm Inflatables/Jump House, Team Booths
10am-11am Coaches vs. Coaches Game
11am-12n Earthquake Player Appearance
Don't forget to bring something for them to sign! Please see attached flyer for special ticket offers from the SJ Earthquakes.  Team packages are available!
12n-2pm Balloonatix Balloon Artist
What will he twist up for you?

Want to earn a refund of your volunteer fee?  Volunteers are needed and are greatly appreciated.  Contact pr at ssjysl.org to sign up for a time slot today!