[SSJ-Info] SSJYSL Opening Day - Sept 12th, 10am-2pm

tw_squared at sbcglobal.net tw_squared at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 10 11:21:34 PDT 2010

South San Jose Youth Soccer League
Opening Day 2010

Sunday, September 12
 Oakridge Elementary School
5920 Bufkin Drive
San Jose, CA  95123
Don’t miss out on the fun!
Team/Individual Pictures - Coaches Game - Cleat Exchange
Obstacle Course - Giant Slide- Comp Team Games
Jump House - Music - Food - Prizes - and more!
Do you have a pile of gently used cleats sitting in your garage?  If you answered yes, plan to bring them to our Cleat Exchange.  Place each pair in a plastic grocery bag and mark the size on the outside then drop them at the Cleat Exchange table.  Need a pair of cleats?  Stop by the Cleat Exchange table to see if we have the right size.
Schedule of Events:
10am-2pm Inflatables/Jump House, Team Booths
10am-11am Coaches vs. Coaches Game
11am-12n Earthquake Player Appearance
Don't forget to bring something for them to sign! Please see attached flyer for special ticket offers from the SJ Earthquakes.  Team packages are available!
12n-2pm Balloonatix Balloon Artist
What will he twist up for you?
Want to earn a refund of your volunteer fee?  Volunteers are needed and are greatly appreciated.  Contact pr at ssjysl.org to sign up for a time slot today!