[SSJ-Info] SSJYSL - 2011 Summer Soccer Camp

tw_squared at sbcglobal.net tw_squared at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 3 14:44:18 PDT 2011

South San Jose Youth Soccer League
2011 Summer Soccer Camp
 July 11th - 15th and /or
July 25th- 29th

To help your child prepare for the fall season we have joined up with Coach Bav's team of professional international soccer coaches to offer the ultimate summer soccer camp. This week offers children a fun, safe, positive and challenging environment to learn to master the game.  This is the official camp of SSJYSL!

Sign up online at: www.westcoastcoaching.org

Camp Location:  Bernal Middle School
Camp Hours: 9-12noon
Age: 5-14 years / Coach to player ratio = 1:15 max
Cost: $135 (sibling discount $10 off 2nd or 3rd child)
Includes: t-shirt, snacks, all coaching, graduation and more!
Perfect for all rec, comp and select player (different groups)

Last summer we sold out so sign up today!