[SSJ-Info] South San Jose YSL - Official Summer Soccer Camp for 2011!

tw_squared at sbcglobal.net tw_squared at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 2 11:34:18 PDT 2011

South San Youth Soccer League:

Summer Soccer Camp: July 11th - 15th and /or
July 25th- 29th, 2011

To help your child prepare for the fall league we have joined up with Coach Bav's team of professional international soccer coaches to offer the ultimate camp. This week offers children a fun, safe, positive and challenging environment to learn to master the game.  This is the official camp of SSJYSL

Sign up online at: www.westcoastcoaching.org

Location:  Bernal Middle School

Time: 9-Noon

Age: 5-14 years / Coach to player Ration: 1:15 max

Cost: $135 (sibling discount $10 off 2nd or 3rd child)

Includes: t.shirt, snacks, all coaching, graduation and more !

Perfect for all rec, comp and select player (different groups)

Last summer we sold out so sign up today to receive your early bird discount.

Save $5 with a copy of this coupon !

Offer Expires: April 2011