[SSJ-Info] Sports Authority League Appreciation Weekend

Dana johnson dlj_reads at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 8 07:44:33 PDT 2012

Hi SSJYSL Families,

This weekend is our Sports Authority league appreciation event. I have attached a flier to receive 20% off any purchases this weekend. This is a great weekend to purchase your soccer supplies for the upcoming season.

So, head on out to Sports Authority on Blossom Hill this Saturday and Sunday, August 11 & 12 to receive 20% off. You must take the flier to receive the discount.

Happy shopping!

Dana Johnson