[SSJ-Info] Fwd: Clinics

Rosemary Alvarez registrar at ssjysl.org
Thu Aug 29 22:35:47 PDT 2013

Dear SSJYSL Players****

** **

Thank you for a great start to the programs this week. We have had great
experiences in the U6, U8 and U10 Divisions that we have seen****

** **

As part of the program we are offering players the opportunity to gain
extra training with the SSJYSL Trainers on Fridays at Stratford Field. All
of this is free to the players for the league

*CLINIC AREAS:*
*Pre Competitive – Boys and Girls*: For players that want extra training
with a view to playing comp soccer
*Goalkeeper Clinics: Ages 6 – 10 and 11 – 15:* This program covers all the
key areas for the players that they need for their age: Diving, shot
stopping and distribution
*Player Clinics: Ages 8 – 15*. For players looking to get some extra
training on the key skills of soccer: Dribbling, passing, skills and
Shooting

****

** **

*START DATE: *September 6th
*DATES: *9/6, 9/13, 9/20, 9/27

****

*WEEKS:* 4

****

*DAY:* Fridays****

*LOCATION: *Stratford School, 6670 San Anselmo Way, San Jose****

*TIME:* 5.30pm – 6.30pm****

We are running the clinic in two 4 week blocks and everybody signs up
through google sign up****

** **

*PLAYER SIGN UP: *
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/12KQWBX7sd7o7x1erGWyFIpmbLNpSsbEm8wKQNbKd-8I/viewform