[SSJ-Info] Winter Soccer Camp

Smith, Cal cal.Smith at Aspect.com
Sun Dec 1 21:48:54 PST 2013

SSJ ACADEMY WINTER SOCCER CAMPS
South San Jose Youth Soccer League in association with US Sports Coaching is delighted to announce its new player development soccer camps program: The SSJ Academy Soccer Camps. With our recent introduction of player development programs at U6 and U8, along with Professionally coached Competitive Teams, plus professional trainer coaching clinics, we are now offering a new form of player development camps: The same as a regular camp but more structure, more development and all linked to our regular season programs