[SSJ-Info] South San Jose Academy Soccer Camps

Smith, Cal cal.Smith at Aspect.com
Thu May 30 08:08:38 PDT 2013

Dear Parents, players and community members,

South San Jose Youth Soccer League in association with US Sports Coaching is delighted to announce its new player development soccer camps program: The SSJ Academy Soccer Camps. With our recent introduction of player development programs at U6 and U8, along with Professionally coached Competitive Teams, plus professional trainer coaching clinics, we are now offering a new form of player development camps: The same as a regular camp but more structure, more development and all linked to our regular season programs.

Camps Information
Mini Camp (Ages 4 - 6): $70
Our minicamp if for those younger players that want to experience soccer for the first time, play with friends and go through the technical skills needed to play soccer. All parts of the game are taught along with fun parts such as Dress Coach Day, Water Fight and World Cup Tournament Day.

Half Day Camp (Ages 4 - 14): $110
Half Day and Full Day camps are for players to get a specific skill each day (Example being Mondays are all on dribbling). Players learn the fundamentals of the skill, then in smaller environments such as 1 v 1, 2 v 2 and then into scrimmages

All Day Camp (Ages 6 - 14): $160
The all day camp is identical in that of structure of half day, but after lunch (12 - 1pm) players are taken through more scrimmage focused activity to master the skills and enjoy themselves.

Camp and more (before and aftercare drop off service): $10 per hour on top of camp price
8am - 9am and also 3pm - 5pm for those with a tough work schedule or aftercare needs
Please pass this email along to all of your parents.

Dates: July 15th & July 29th 2013. Multi Week & Multi Child Discounts ($10 off each player refunded back)
Location: Oakridge, 5920 Bufkin Drive, San Jose, 95123
Players Ages: Players aged 4 - 15
Benefits: Camp T-shirt, Skills focused, before and after care, discounts

Sign Up: www.ussportscoaching.com/camps<http://www.ussportscoaching.com/camps>
Contact information: ssjacademy at ussportscoaching.com<mailto:ssjacademy at ussportscoaching.com>

MAIL IN PLAYER Sign Up Form

MAIL: Mail the information form below and check payable to 'USSC' to: Suite 142, 300 Orchard City Drive, Campbell, CA, 95008

Player Name:                                                                                       Age:                        Camp Week:                        Camp Time:

Parent Name:                                                                                                                       Phone #:

E-MAIL:                                                                                                                  Signature:                                                             Date:

Regards,

Cal Smith
SSJYSL
408-859-3255