[SSJ-Info] SJ Academy Kickers, Camps and Pre-Comp Programs

Smith, Cal cal.Smith at Aspect.com
Fri Mar 21 14:50:57 PDT 2014

Dear SSJYSL Families

We hope you are doing great and enjoying all of the leagues programs, whether that is the SSJ Academy or the PDP Programs in U6 and U8

This email is to give you some information on a couple of programs we have coming that we know will be of key interest to some of you

  *   SSJ Academy Kickers Soccer: A soccer program this Spring for players aged 2, 3 and 4. Ages 2 and 3 are very much like a Mommy and Me class with parents helping and on the field, with the 4 year olds in a group with a professional trainer. As this is such a young age we have made it affordable and we are giving a big discount to you also at only $10 per class that is 1 hour long. You can also pick a Friday or Sunday. The flyer is attached and here is the SIGN UP LINK: https://www.ussportscoaching.com/programs/ssjacademy
  *   SSJ Academy Spring Break Camps: April 21st - 25th from Monday to Friday, we have all options for you. Short day, half day and full day. This camp is for players for all levels, ages and abilities. Our professional trainers that work in the SSJ Academy will be there to group by age and then by ability to get the best possible development. THESE CAMSP ARE 50% OFF IF YOU SIGN UP IN MARCH AS PART OF MARCH MADNESS. SIGN UP LINK: https://www.ussportscoaching.com/camps
  *   SSJ Academy Summer Camps: This is the same as Spring, with sign up being 50% off in MARCH ONLY as part of MARCH MADNESS: SIGN UP LINK: https://www.ussportscoaching.com/camps
  *   SSJ Academy FREE Pre-Comp Program: Ages 5, 6 and 7: this Spring we will have a free "Galactico Pre Comp Program". This is totally free to all the participants and they will be trained by a professional coach to understand the skills and games that a soccer player needs if they are looking to play comp soccer. Small sided, with technical skill development and every player gets a t-shirt. Boys and girls aged from 5, 6 and 7 years old. Bring a friend that doesn't play for SSJYSL and they get a free t-shirt also !
Any questions please just email us: ssjacademy at ussportscoaching.com<mailto:ssjacademy at ussportscoaching.com>

Kind regards

SSJ Academy
South San Jose Youth Soccer League
ssjacademy at ussportscoaching.com<mailto:ssjacademy at ussportscoaching.com>

This email (including any attachments) is proprietary to Aspect Software, Inc. and may contain information that is confidential. If you have received this message in error, please do not read, copy or forward this message. Please notify the sender immediately, delete it from your system and destroy any copies. You may not further disclose or distribute this email or its attachments.