[SSJ-Volunteers] Volunteers for U10 Jamboree (Nov 10 and 11) needed

Claudio Fleiner claudio at fleiner.com
Wed Oct 17 15:12:06 PDT 2007

In order to run the U10 jamboree on Nov. 10 and 11 we need several volunteers:

* Field Marshal: check-in teams, record scores, solve upcoming problems.
  2 Marshals at any time, counts against volunteer reimbursement.
        Saturday 9am-noon:
        Saturday noon-3pm:
        Sunday 9am-noon:
        Sunday noon-3pm:

* Driver: pickup table, canopy, boards on Friday at storage
  (Snell and Capitol), drive it to Oakridge on Saturday morning,
  and move everything back on Sunday afternoon (counts for 3h
  of volunteer time, requires pick-up or large minivan).

* get referee snacks: buy drinks and some snacks, bring to
  field on Saturday and take back on Sunday. Counts for 3h
  of volunteer time, snack costs will be paid by SSJYSL
  (details will be given later).

Please let me know if you have any questions or if you can take on any of those
jobs!

Thanks, Claudio