Spring 2018 Registration is Closed!!
Spring season runs from mid-March thru May for boys and girls ages 5 through 14 for rec. Comp ages are 8-18 year olds.
ONLINE REGISTRATION NOW AVAILABLE!!!
Please use following link for ONLINE Registration:
Fees for the Spring season are as follows:
- $170 for children playing recreational soccer
- There is a $15 sibling discount for the second child and each child thereafter.
- Email a picture of player if new this season, in JPEG format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Player may NOT be wearing sunglasses or a hat. Be sure to label picture with childs name.
- Late fee: registrations submitted after February 22nd are subject to a $25 late fee. Late registrations are accepted only if space is available. No refunds after March 1, 2017.
- $250 for children playing any level of Competitive soccer
- $15 Sibling discount for the second child and each child thereafter.
- Email a picture of player in JPEG format to email@example.com. Player may NOT be wearing sunglasses or a hat. Be sure to label picture with childs name.
- There is a monthly training fee for all Academy competitive players. $135.00/month (Feb, Mar, Apr, May)
To register by mail, complete the registration form and include the following:
Important Note: The player's name MUST match the name on the birth certificate, passport or alien card*
To properly complete the registration process, please include the following:
Mail all required information to the following address:
- Completed Registration Form: please don't forget to sign the parent agreement and consent for medical treatment at the bottom right corner of the form. download and print the form. Note that you can fill out the form on the computer, but then you must print it and mail it in.
- A non-returnable copy of a certified birth certificate, passport, or alien card . Required only if this is the first year your son/daugther will play in SSJYSL.
- Email a picture of player in JPEG format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Player may NOT be wearing sunglasses or a hat. Be sure to label the picture with the childs name.
- Cash or check for all fees. The Volunteer Fee may be combined with the Player Fees on a single check. Checks must be made payable to SSJYSL.
PO Box 23790
San Jose, CA 95153
If you have any questions please call Rosemary Alvarez @ 408-578-5447 or email Registrar@ssjysl.org (email is preferred).