South San Jose Youth Soccer League
Spring 2014 Registration Information - Now Open!
Cannot wait to kick balls before Fall?
South San Jose Spring season is THE place to be!
Players that have played with SSJYSL in Fall 2013 get a $50 discount!
The season runs from mid-March until the beginning of June for boys and girls ages 5 through 16.
Note: players in competitive teams need to sign-up with their teams. Please ask your coach or team manager for details.
Fees for the Spring season are as follows:
- $140 for children under age 8- as of July 31, 2013,
- $150 for children age 8 and above- as of July 31, 2013
- There is a $10 sibling discount for the second child and each child thereafter.
There is a $50 discount for players registered with SSJYSL in Fall 2013 (however, they will not get a new uniform, they need to keep their Fall uniform for Spring games)
- The 'Volunteer Fee' of $40 will be collected once per family per year. More details regarding this fee, and for information regarding a possible refund of this fee, can be found on our volunteers webpage.
- Late fee: registrations submitted after February 15th are subject to a $25 late fee. Late registrations are accepted only if space is available. No refunds after March 1, 2014.
Items needed to register:
Important Note: The player's name MUST match the name on the birth certificate, passport or alien card*
To properly complete the registration process, please include the following:
Mail all required information to the following address:
- Completed Registration Form: please don't forget to sign the parent agreement and consent for medical treatment at the bottom right corner of the form. download and print the form. Note that you can fill out the form on the computer, but then you must print it, we do not currently offer online registrations.
- A non-returnable copy of a certified birth certificate, passport, or alien card if this is the first year your son/daugther plays in SSJYSL.
- Email a picture of player in JPEG format to email@example.com. Player may NOT be wearing sunglasses or a hat.
- Cash or check for all fees. The Volunteer Fee may be combined with the Player Fees on a single check. Checks must be made payable to SSJYSL.
PO Box 23790
San Jose, CA 95153
If you have any questions please call the Registrar Rosemary Alvarez at [click to show email] or 408 578 5447 (email is preferred).